Bristol Old Vic Theatre Company
- A Monster Calls, Bristol Old Vic and The Old Vic Theatre, London..
- Juno & The Paycock, Bristol Old Vic and Liverpool Playhouse.
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Barbican Theatre, London.
- Cyrano de Bergerac, Bristol Old Vic.
- Moon On A Rainbow Shawl, Bristol Old Vic, New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich, and other locations.
- What the Butler Saw, Theatre Royal, Bath.
- The Basset Table, Bristol Old Vic and UK Tour.
- Three Sisters, Bristol Old Vic, Royal Court Theatre, London, and other locations.
- The Break of Day, Leicester Haymarket, Royal Court, London, and other locations.
- The Woman in Black, Bristol Old Vic.
Bristol Old Vic is a British theatre company based at the Theatre Royal, Bristol. The present company was established in 1946 as an offshoot of the Old Vic in London.
It is associated with the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, which became a financially independent organisation in the 1990s. Bristol Old Vic runs a Young Company for those aged 7–25.