This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Musical Arranger, Jeanne, Birmingham Repertory Co. in Association with Bill Kenwright
- Musical Director, Francis, Greenwich Theatre Company
- Musical Director, Windy City
- Musical Director, Irma la Douce
- Musical Director, Evita, Robert Stigwood in association with David Land
- Musical Director & Vocal Arrangements, Jeeves
- Composer / Musical Director, Jack and the Beanstalk
- Music, Much Ado About Nothing, National Theatre at the Young Vic
- Composer, Mandrake
- Music, The Dance of Death
- Composer, The Dance of Death, National Theatre
- Musical Director/Piano, Something Nasty in the Woodshed, by Adrian Rendle, Nick Transem and Irving Manley, Stage Sixty Productions
- Musical Director/Pianist, The Lily White Boys, Royal Court Theatre
- Musical Director, The World of Paul Slickey, Leon Hepner and Cedric Levitt/Gilda Dahlberg/David Pelham
- Musical Director, Ferdinand the Matador, Belgrave Theatre Co.