Jadis Shadows Productions
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Magic Alley Theatre, Stratford Upon Avon.
- Edward II, Arena Theatre, Wolverhampton, Cockpit Theatre, London, and other locations.
- The Queens’ Heads, The Guildhall, Leicester, Magic Alley Theatre, Stratford Upon Avon, and other locations.
- Macbeth, Attic Theatre, Cox’s Yard, Stratford-upon-Avon *Preview Presentation*, Evesham Arts Centre, and other locations.
- I Am A Camera, Arena Studio, Wolverhampton, Artrix, Bromsgrove, and other locations.
- Revengers Tragedy, Arena Studio, Wolverhampton, Artrix, Bromsgrove, and other locations.
- Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots, The Dovehouse Theatre, Solihull and Lichfield Garrick.
Jadis Shadows- Promoting Quality Theatre in Birmingham, Solihull, the West Midlands & Beyond!
All the excitement, horror, thrills and tragedy of classical/historical drama, adapted and presented with a twist and a fresh contemporary approach.
“As a cast we place a great deal of importance on true character evocation; we involve a great deal of emotional, as well as physical, workshopping before even lifting up a text! The time spend on character awakening often proves to be one of the most satisfying periods in our rehearsal process and develops that second level of performance.”
James Tudor, Company A.D