Dancer turned choreographer, 1990s television producer/director, then theatre director and pantomime dame.
(1977) He directed John Morley’s play, “Pinocchio”, at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley, Kent, England and at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in Guildford, Surrey, England with Roy Kinnear, Neil Fitzwiliam, Su Pollard, Tim Swinton and Ian Burford in the cast.
(1977) He acted in Benny Green and Cole Porter’s musical, “Oh Mr. Porter”, at the Mermaid Theatre in London, England with Don Fellows, Kenneth Nelson, Su Pollard and Una Stubbs in the cast. Wendy Toye was the director.
(1989) John Moffatt and his pantomime, “Cinderella”, was performed at the Palace Theatre in Watford, London, England with Vivienne Martin, Andrea Miller, Morag Brownlie, Paul Bradley, Chris Johnston and Stephen Bent in the cast. Wendy Toye was the director.
(September 1979) He acted in Jerry Herman’s musical, “Hello, Dolly!”, at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England with Carol Channing, Eddie Bracken, Ian Burford and Maureen Scott in the cast. Lucia Victor was the director.
(May 1984) He acted in Cy Coleman’s musical, “Little Me”, at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with with Kenneth Caswell (for Russ Abbot), Sheila White, Lynda Baron and Ian Burford in the cast. Val May was the director.
(January 1984) He directed Jimmy Perry and David Croft’s play, “Hi-De-Hi”, at the Victoria Palace in London, England with Simon Cadell, Paul Shane, Ruth Madoc, Jeffrey Holland, Felix Bowness, Barry Howard, Ben Warriss, Su Pollard and Tim Swinton in the cast. Jimmy Perry and David Croft were also the directors.
- Director, Scrooge
- Director, The Secret Life of Cartoons
- Choreographer - Finale, Stepping Out, Bill Kenwright and Thorndike Theatre
- Staged by, Hi-de-Hi
- Choreographer, As You Like It, Chichester Festival Theatre
- Choreographer, A Patriot for Me, Center Theatre Group – Ahmanson Los Angeles, Chichester Festival Theatre, and Duncan C Weldon with Paul Gregg & Lionel Becker for Triumph Apollo Productions
- Choreographer, Call Me Madam, Duncan C Weldon with Paul Gregg & Lionel Becker for Triumph Apollo Productions
- Cornelius Hackl, Hello, Dolly!
- Choreographer, Calamity Jane, Duncan C Weldon & Louis I Michaels for Triumph Theatre Productions Ltd
- Charles Murdock, The Ghost Train, Sherwood and Reid Ltd
- Matt, The Fantasticks, Hornchurch Repertory Company
- Jester, Twang!!
- The Beggar’s Opera
- Die Fledermaus
- The Magic Flute
- The Snow Maiden
- The Tales of Hoffman
- The Magic Flute
- Il Trovatore
- Tribute Performance
- Tribute to Warrior’s Day