This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- The Good Person of Sichuan, Olivier Theatre, National Theatre, National Theatre, 28th November 1989 – 1990
- Joined 11th December 2019.
- Last logged in on 11th December 2019.
Last five observations
- To National Theatre production of The Good Person of Sichuan, by Bertolt Brecht, Olivier Theatre, National Theatre, 28th November 1989 - 1990: “This production was life altering. It moved the boundaries of what acting and staging and design in the theatre could be. I left a better human being for having seen it. PS I instantly became a devoted, lifelong Fiona Shaw fan”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.