Nigel Rideout’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Personal website.
- Joined 16th February 2021.
- Last logged in on 16th February 2021.
Last five observations
- To Almeida Theatre Company production of The School for Wives, by Jean-Baptiste Molière, Almeida Theatre, Islington, London, 2nd December 1993 - 29th January 1994: “I remember this production very clearly and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had just flown in from Western Australia and wanted some of my Australian Students from my Academy (WAAPA) which I founded there in 1982, to see a good Moliere production. One of my second-year boys was none other than Hugh Jackman who just loved the bravura style of this comedy/farce. I’m certain it inspired him in his meteoric career.”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.