Julien ball’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour, Dorfman Theatre, National Theatre of Scotland, 10th August – 1st October 2016
- A Little Night Music, Place Theatre, Bedford, Bedfordshire Youth Opera, 30th August – 3rd September 2016
- Time and the Conways, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, London, National Theatre, 28th April – 28th May 2009
- Bullet Catch, The Arches, Glasgow and The Shed, National Theatre, London, 2009 – 1st June 2013
- Cinderella, Theatre Royal Stratford E15, Theatre Royal Stratford East, 28th November 1998 – 23rd January 1999
- The Emperor Jones, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October – 8th November 1980
- Joined 5th April 2012.
- Last logged in on 29th March 2020.
Last five observations
- To Michael Codron and Lee Dean production of Alarms & Excursions, by Michael Frayn, Gielgud Theatre, London, Theatre Royal, Bath, and other locations, 15th July 1998 - 1999: “More plays than one! Alarms Doubles Leavings Look Away Now Heart to Heart Toasters Immobiles”
- To Robert Fox in association with Michael Medwin production of Crystal Clear, by Phil Young, Wyndham's Theatre, London, 1st March - ? 1983: “Devised with the company after Phil met Dennis, a blind man, at a meditation centre in Wiltshire”
- To production of Blood Brothers, by Willy Russell, Albery Theatre, London, 28th July - ? 1988: “Con O’ Neill was outstanding”
- To The Crucible Theatre Trust Ltd production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, 6th - 30th October 1982: “I saw this production and it knocked me out with its insight and invention. Truly magical.”
- To Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester production of The Emperor Jones, by Eugene O'Neill, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October - 8th November 1980: “Peter Postlethwaite took over at short notice as Brutus. I seem to remember that he was shaking with nerves on the preview I saw. ”
Last ten changes
Piping Hot Burns, by Les Peters
- The Prodigal Son, by William Plomer
- Elizabeth Welch
- John Turner
- Northern Calloway
- production of Pippin, by Roger O Hirson and Stephen Schwartz, Her Majesty's Theatre, London, 30th October 1973 - 1974
Pippin, by Roger O Hirson and Stephen Schwartz
Roger O Hirson
- Peace In Our Time, by John Spurling
Pendu Peo London Wich, by Gurdip Kaur Chaudhary and Jatinder Singh
- A Passion in Six Days, by Howard Barker
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.