Julien ball’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour, Dorfman Theatre, National Theatre of Scotland, 10th August – 1st October 2016
- A Little Night Music, Place Theatre, Bedford, Bedfordshire Youth Opera, 30th August – 3rd September 2016
- Time and the Conways, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, London, National Theatre, 28th April – 28th May 2009
- Bullet Catch, The Arches, Glasgow and The Shed, National Theatre, London, 2009 – 1st June 2013
- Cinderella, Theatre Royal Stratford E15, Theatre Royal Stratford East, 28th November 1998 – 23rd January 1999
- The Emperor Jones, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October – 8th November 1980
- Joined 5th April 2012.
- Last logged in on 13th November 2020.
Last five observations
- To Classics on a Shoestring production of Arden of Faversham, by Anonymous, Old Red Lion Theatre, London, 7th August - 1st September 1990: “I saw this wonderful production. An earth covered stage, dim atmospheric lighting and candles. It was a very hot August and the auditorium was very uncomfortable, but no one left at the interval.”
- To Michael Codron and Lee Dean production of Alarms & Excursions, by Michael Frayn, Festival Theatre, Malvern, Gielgud Theatre 1994 -, London, and other locations, 15th July 1998 - 6th March 1999: “More plays than one! Alarms Doubles Leavings Look Away Now Heart to Heart Toasters Immobiles”
- To Robert Fox in association with Michael Medwin production of Crystal Clear, by Phil Young, Wyndham's Theatre, London, 1st March - 2nd July 1983: “Devised with the company after Phil met Dennis, a blind man, at a meditation centre in Wiltshire”
- To production of Blood Brothers, by Willy Russell, Albery Theatre, London and Phoenix Theatre, London, 28th July 1988 - 27th October 2012: “Con O’ Neill was outstanding”
- To The Crucible Theatre Trust Ltd production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, 6th - 30th October 1982: “I saw this production and it knocked me out with its insight and invention. Truly magical.”
Last ten changes
Hamlet! The Musical, by Ed Jaspers, Timothy Knapman, and Alex Silverman
- Virtual Heroes, by Clive Duncan
- Vampire; or, The Bride of the Isles, by James Robinson Planche
The Prince, The Wolf and The Firebird, by Jackson Lacey
The Braille Legacy, by Sebastien Lancrenon and Jean-Baptiste Saudray
- Breaking Point, by William Fairchild
- Bridget Brown
- Nicola Ball
Theatre Royal Northampton production of Dangerous Corner, by J. B. Priestley, Theatre Royal Northampton, 14th - 29th April 2000
Theatre Royal Northampton
- The Royal Exchange Theatre Co production of The Duchess of Malfi, by John Webster, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 16th September - 18th October 1980
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.