Julien ball’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour, Dorfman Theatre, National Theatre of Scotland, 10th August – 1st October 2016
- A Little Night Music, Place Theatre, Bedford, Bedfordshire Youth Opera, 30th August – 3rd September 2016
- Time and the Conways, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, London, National Theatre, 28th April – 28th May 2009
- Bullet Catch, The Arches, Glasgow and The Shed, National Theatre, London, 2009 – 1st June 2013
- Cinderella, Theatre Royal Stratford E15, Theatre Royal Stratford East, 28th November 1998 – 23rd January 1999
- The Emperor Jones, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October – 8th November 1980
- Joined 5th April 2012.
- Last logged in on 11th June 2020.
Last five observations
- To Classics on a Shoestring production of Arden of Faversham, by Anonymous, Old Red Lion Theatre, London, 7th August - 1st September 1990: “I saw this wonderful production. An earth covered stage, dim atmospheric lighting and candles. It was a very hot August and the auditorium was very uncomfortable, but no one left at the interval.”
- To Michael Codron and Lee Dean production of Alarms & Excursions, by Michael Frayn, Festival Theatre, Malvern, Gielgud Theatre 1994 -, London, and other locations, 15th July 1998 - 6th March 1999: “More plays than one! Alarms Doubles Leavings Look Away Now Heart to Heart Toasters Immobiles”
- To Robert Fox in association with Michael Medwin production of Crystal Clear, by Phil Young, Wyndham's Theatre, London, 1st March - 2nd July 1983: “Devised with the company after Phil met Dennis, a blind man, at a meditation centre in Wiltshire”
- To production of Blood Brothers, by Willy Russell, Albery Theatre, London, 28th July - ? 1988: “Con O’ Neill was outstanding”
- To The Crucible Theatre Trust Ltd production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, 6th - 30th October 1982: “I saw this production and it knocked me out with its insight and invention. Truly magical.”
Last ten changes
The Prince, The Wolf and The Firebird, by Jackson Lacey
The Braille Legacy, by Sebastien Lancrenon and Jean-Baptiste Saudray
- Breaking Point, by William Fairchild
- Bridget Brown
- Nicola Ball
Theatre Royal Northampton production of Dangerous Corner, by J. B. Priestley, Theatre Royal Northampton, 14th - 29th April 2000
Theatre Royal Northampton
- The Royal Exchange Theatre Co production of The Duchess of Malfi, by John Webster, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 16th September - 18th October 1980
- Abbey Theatre, Dublin production of Dancing at Lughnasa, by Brian Friel, Abbey Theatre, Dublin, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, London, and other locations, 24th April 1990 - 1991
- Ian McKenzie
- Jennifer Landor
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.