Julien ball’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour, Dorfman Theatre, National Theatre of Scotland, 10th August – 1st October 2016
- A Little Night Music, Place Theatre, Bedford, Bedfordshire Youth Opera, 30th August – 3rd September 2016
- Time and the Conways, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, National Theatre, 28th April – 28th May 2009
- Bullet Catch, The Arches, Glasgow and The Shed, National Theatre, London, 2009 – 1st June 2013
- The Emperor Jones, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October – 8th November 1980
- Joined 5th April 2012.
- Last logged in on 4th November 2019.
Last five observations
- To Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester production of The Emperor Jones, by Eugene O'Neill, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, 23rd October - 8th November 1980: “Peter Postlethwaite took over at short notice as Brutus. I seem to remember that he was shaking with nerves on the preview I saw. ”
- To National Theatre production of Time and the Conways, by J. B. Priestley, Lyttelton Theatre, National Theatre, 28th April - 28th May 2009: “Wonderful modern use of Peppers Ghost effect”
- To National Theatre of Scotland production of Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour, by Lee Hall, Dorfman Theatre, 10th August - 1st October 2016: “Adapted from Alan Warner’s The Sopranos”
- To Royal Shakespeare Company production of The Actors Are Come Hither...Buzz, Buzz, Aldwych Theatre, London, 7th December 1975 (press night): “In memory of Buzz Goodbody”
- To National Theatre production of Don Juan, by Jean-Baptiste Moliere, Cottesloe Theatre, National Theatre, started 2nd April 1981: “Wonderful scene change with juggling utensils and goblets to lay table”
Last ten changes
- King Henry IV (part II), by William Shakespeare
- Toast, by Richard Bean
Michael Bradley Dyne
The Right Honourable Gentleman, by Michael Bradley Dyne
- To the Marrow, by Sean Aita
- The Power of Yes, by David Hare
Edward V. Hoile
Tinker's Patch, by Guy Paxton and Edward V. Hoile
- A Slight Accident, by James Saunders
- production of Kiss of the Spider Woman, by Fred Ebb, John Kander, and Terrence Mcnally, Shaftesbury Theatre, London, 8th October 1992 - 1993
- Kiss of the Spider Woman, by Fred Ebb, John Kander, and Terrence Mcnally
- Kissing God, by Phil Young
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.