Howard Kay’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Joined 22nd November 2011.
- Last logged in on 22nd November 2011.
Last five observations
- To production of Duel of Angels, by Jean Giraudoux, Apollo (Shaftesbury Avenue), London, 1957 - 1958: “My cousin Sylvia Kay was Vivien Leigh’s understudy in this play as well as playing a small part. She did indeed play the part for some weeks when Vivien Leigh was off sick. Sylvia later went on to be a very successful actress, largely in TV. Clare Bloom’s understudy was Sally Home who also had a small part. She took over the role when Ann Todd was playing it and was mugged in London. Sally became a successful TV actress, later marrying George Baker. Sylvia gave up acting some years ago and now lives in the country, and I often ask her for her “Vivien Leigh stories”. ”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.