Geoffrey Butlin’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Joined 20th November 2020.
- Last logged in on 20th November 2020.
Last five observations
- To National Theatre production of Hiawatha, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Olivier Theatre, National Theatre and Olivier Theatre, National Theatre, started 2nd December 1980: “I had booked to take our two sons to see this production 4 March 1981 and thought we might cancel because the birth of our third son was due two weeks earlier, but then he was late and only arrived by caesarian 3 March 1981 – all went well so I took my two sons to see Hiawatha 4 March 1981 and we were all blown away by this stunning production. A year later, with a repeat at the Olivier, I helped organise my primary school to take the whole class – everyone was thrilled. We do wish the NT would put on more classic productions for young people – why not Hiawatha again for another generation?”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.