Apollo (Shaftesbury Avenue)
Not to be confused with Apollo Victoria, or Apollo Hammersmith, both also in London.
- Blithe Spirit
- The Country Girl, Bill Kenwright Ltd
- Carrie’s War
- Three Days of Rain, Carol Newling for Neal St Productions and Nick Frankfurt and Tobias Round for Creative Management
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- The Constant Wife, Bill Kenwright Ltd
- Fallen Angels
- Defending the Caveman
- Shaftesbury Avenue, London
- Telephone: 0330 333 4809
- Seats 775.
- Opened 21st February 1901
- Official website
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- A–Z of all productions at this place