This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Adam Smith, The Low Road, Royal Court Theatre
- Jack, Marriage Play, National Theatre
- Pavel Lebedev, Ivanov, Almeida Theatre Company
- Mongrel, A Mongrel’s Heart, Royal Lyceum Theatre Company
- Paul Sheldon, Misery, Carnival Theatre
- Gerardo Escobar, Death and the Maiden
- The New World Order
- Wang, The Good Person of Sichuan, National Theatre
- Guys and Dolls
- Schweyk, Schweyk in the Second World War, National Theatre
- Harry The Horse, Guys and Dolls, National Theatre
- Ken Harrison (replacement), Whose Life Is It Anyway?, Mermaid Theatre Trust Ltd and Ray Cooney Productions Ltd
- Director (Trainee), A Streetcar Named Desire, Bristol Old Vic Company, by arrangement with Bristol Old Vic Trust, in association with the Arts Council of Great Britain, and The Arts & Leisure Committee
- The Man of Mode
If you have a photograph of this person, please sign in to upload it, or add it to Flickr and tag it with .