I’ll add a biography once I’ve trawled through the extensive catalogue, but “One Man and Two Guv’nors” is a career high by any criterion and one of the most joyously wonderful experiences I have ever had in the theatre. I am proud of Manchester Grammar!
- Director, Allelujah!
- Director, Young Marx
- Director, Timon of Athens, National Theatre
- Director, Travelling Light, Royal National Theatre
- Director / Director, Collaborators, Royal National Theatre
- Director, One Man, Two Guv’nors
- Director / Director / Director / Director / Director / Director, Hamlet
- Director, The Habit of Art
- Director, England People Very Nice, National Theatre
- Director, The Alchemist