This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Graphic Design, Napoli, Brooklyn, by Meghan Kennedy, The Original Theatre Company, in Association with Park Theatre
- Artwork, The Rubenstein Kiss, by James Phillips, Devil You Know Theatre Company
- Graphic Design, Wasted, Oli Sones, Sally Humphreys Productions & Jason Haigh-Ellery, in association with Richard Kiln
- Graphics, Mythic, Steven M Levy and Vaughan Williams for Charing Cross Theatre Productions Ltd.
- Programme design, For King and Country, by John Wilson, Dilated Theatre Company
- Production Image and Programme Graphic Design, Dear Brutus, Troupe Theatre Company
- Graphic Designer, The Knowledge, Vaughan Williams and Steven M Levy
- Artwork Design, Working, by Stephen Schwartz and Nina Faso, Jack Maple, Ramin Sabi, Christopher Lerner and DEM Productions
- Graphic Designer, The Life, by Cy Coleman
- Graphic Design, The Last of the De Mullins, Stephen McGill and Joel Marvin, in association withJermyn St. Theatre
- Graphic Design, Sweeney Todd … The Demon Barber of Fleet Street., David Adkin in association with Twickenham Theatre