Productions on Theatricalia can now be associated with multiple production companies, which means e.g. href="http://theatricalia.com/play/4m/the-caucasian-chalk-circle/production/jd0">last year’s production of the Caucasian Chalk Circle jointly between the Nottingham Playhouse Theatre, the West Yorkshire Playhouse, and Shared Experience is now correctly listed as such, along with its production dates at each of the three theatres it played in.
src="http://theatricalia.com/static/photos/production/21857/fuller%20prog_jpg_108x108_crop_q85.jpg" alt="" align="right" style="margin-left:1em"> The site now knows about over a quarter of a million rôles in over 19,000 productions, with more being added every day, from a href="http://theatricalia.com/play/ae8/pedlers/production/nb1">Margate summer production from 1930 to an ASM’s href="http://theatricalia.com/play/t/macbeth/production/15f#c107">memory of Macbeth, or the translator of Ugo Betti‘s ’Ispezione’ href="http://theatricalia.com/play/45m/investigation/production/n51#c103">talking about censorship of their production.
All news articles
- Edinburgh Fringe 2008 and 2010, 21st August 2011
- Multiple companies, 20th November 2010
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival, 8th August 2010
- AllBrum data, 28th March 2010
- The National Theatre, 14th March 2010
- Spotting duplicates and other improvements, 9th January 2010
- Site launch, 23rd October 2009
- Something stirs, 21st September 2009