Well, this is exciting! After working on this site in my spare time for the past nine months or so, it’s finally ready for other people to start to join in. So please, take a look around, add some new information, correct something that’s wrong, and let me know if anything spectacularly breaks or needs improving.
This period is the run-through stage of a production, where we’re just familiarising ourselves with the lines, getting used to each other’s company, and so on. The site already has a wealth of information to begin with, and please do explore, but it will only be of real use to people when more theatres, actors, and theatregoers start adding upcoming and historical data, both so that it can become an archive of what a person or theatre has done, and can alert people to what’s going on.
All news articles
- Edinburgh Fringe 2008 and 2010, 21st August 2011
- Multiple companies, 20th November 2010
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival, 8th August 2010
- AllBrum data, 28th March 2010
- The National Theatre, 14th March 2010
- Spotting duplicates and other improvements, 9th January 2010
- Site launch, 23rd October 2009
- Something stirs, 21st September 2009