Tim Woolgar’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Personal website.
- Joined 4th June 2021.
- Last logged in on 5th June 2021.
Last five observations
- To James Shirvell production of Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte, Theatre Royal, Bath, Coliseum Theatre, Harrow, and other locations, 22nd February - 3rd April 1954: “I have a massive amount of programmes and production details from this tour that I just found in a box. I will scan some and post on here.”
- To Bristol Old Vic Company and Bristol Old Vic Trust Ltd production of Strife, by John Galsworthy, Theatre Royal, Bristol, started March 1967: “Two Photos added from Jack Woolgar archive Photo 1 Jack Woolgar far left and 9th from right in profile is John Malcolm Photo 2 JW third from right”
- To Phoenix Theatre production of Much Ado About Nothing, by William Shakespeare, Phoenix Theatre, Leicester, 1973: “My dad Jack Woolgar met the Leicester Private Press Printer Toni Savage during this production and they formed a lasting friendship with dad supplying poems and Toni printing them in his famous Phoenix Broadsheets series. Dad’s poem Rondeau was specially produced as Broadsheet No 26 for the run of Much Ado. See photo.”
Last ten changes
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.