Robert Holliston’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- 9 to 5 the Musical, Savoy Theatre, London, 19th February 2019 – 16th March 2020
- A Taste of Honey, Trafalgar Studios, London, National Theatre, started 9th December 2019
- Apologia, Trafalgar Studios 1, London, 29th July – 18th November 2017
- Gypsy, Savoy Theatre, London, 15th April – 28th November 2015
- Dear Lupin, Apollo Theatre (Shaftesbury Avenue), London, 30th July – 19th September 2015
- Guys and Dolls, Savoy Theatre, London, Phoenix Theatre, London, and other locations, 2015 – 21st August 2016
- What the Butler Saw, Vaudeville Theatre, (Strand) London, 16th May – 28th July 2012
- Long Day’s Journey Into Night, Apollo Theatre (Shaftesbury Avenue), London, 2nd April – 18th August 2012
- Antigone, National Theatre – Olivier, National Theatre, National Theatre, started 2012
- Season’s Greetings, National Theatre – Lyttelton, National Theatre, National Theatre, 1st December 2010 – 13th March 2011
- Birdsong, Comedy Theatre, London (now Harold Pinter Theatre, London), 18th September 2010 – 15th January 2011
- The Rivals, Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London, Theatre Royal, Bath, and other locations, Theatre Royal Bath Productions, 6th September 2010 – 26th February 2011
- Hurlyburly, The Old Vic, London, 1996 – 1997
- Rosmersholm, Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London, 19th October 1977 – 21st January 1978
- Once a Catholic, Wyndham’s Theatre, London and Royal Court Theatre, London, Doris Cole Abrahams, Eddie Kulukundis, Leon Becker, Oscar Lewenstein, Royal Court Theatre, and SRO Productions Ltd, 5th August 1977 – 20th October 1979
- Man and Superman, Savoy Theatre, London and Savoy Theatre, London, Royal Shakespeare Company, 1977 – 1978
- Cause Célèbre, Her Majesty’s Theatre. Haymarket, London. (now His Majesty’s Theatre, Haymarket, London) and Haymarket Theatre, Leicester, 1977 – March 1978
- Otherwise Engaged, Queen’s Theatre, (Shaftesbury Ave) London (now Sondheim Theatre, London), Oxford Playhouse, and other locations, Michael Codron, 8th July 1975 – 2nd October 1976
- No Man’s Land, The Old Vic, London, National Theatre – Lyttelton, National Theatre, and other locations, National Theatre, started 16th April 1975
- Joined 16th July 2022.
- Last logged in on 7th September 2023.
Last five observations
This user has made no observations.
Last ten changes
- Benjamin Kwasi Burrell
- Stuart Thompson
- Tom Varey
- Gemma Dobson
- National Theatre production of A Taste of Honey, by Shelagh Delaney, Trafalgar Studios, London, started 9th December 2019
- Ben Ringham and Max Ringham
- Omid Djalili
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.