Patricia McGuire’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Personal website.
- Joined 24th June 2019.
- Last logged in on 10th October 2019.
Last five observations
- To The Apollo Society in association with Arts Council of GB production of The Man, The Age, The Players, Sakespeare, Wigmore Hall London, 26th April 1970: “The name of the performance given in a flyer”
- To The Apollo Society production of Homage to Henry Purcell His music and Poetry of his time, Wigmore Hall London and Purcell Room, South Bank Centre, 3rd March - 29th October 1967: “3rd March 1967 was Inaugural Concert to mark the opening of the Purcell Room presented by the Greater London Council and by arrangement with the Apollo Society”
- To The Apollo Society production of A Programme of Poetry and Music, King's Lynn Theatre Hall, CambridgeKing's College Musical Society, and other locations, 25th February 1951 - 25th July 1954: “There were two performances given by Marlowe Society at Cambridge Festival 1951: Doctor Faust (by Christopher Marlowe), produced by G. Rylands and The Two Gentlemen of Verona (by William Shakespeare) produced by J. Barton”
- To The Marlowe Society Cambridge production of The White Devil, by John Webster and John Webster, Unknown, Cambridge, Scandinavia, and other locations, 7th March 1931 - 5th September 1948: “In Scandinavia the play was produced by Donald Beves, Stage Manager – John Dreyfus, Setting and Scenery – by Ronald Dickinson and The Chiswick Studio, Costumes design – by B.J. Simmons”
- To The Arts Theatre of Cambridge production of Harlequin In The Street, Cambridge Arts Theatre and Ambassadors Theatre, London, 8th - 22nd February 1937: “The date of this Ballet performed in the Ambassadors Theatre is based on evidence within the programme”
Last ten changes
- The Centenary of E.M. Forster's Birth (1879-1970)
Jubilee Hall Aldeburgh
The 32nd Aldeburgh Festival production of The Centenary of E.M. Forster's Birth (1879-1970), Jubilee Hall Aldeburgh, 24th June 1979
The Centenary of E.M. Forster's Birth (1879-1970)
- The Oxford and Cambridge Shakespeare Company production of The World a Stage Illusion, Delusion and Imagination, Cambridge Arts Theatre, 1970
The Vine near Basingstoke
The Apollo Society production of London Events and Impressions of Three Hundred Years, The Vine near Basingstoke, 22nd September 1974
London Events and Impressions of Three Hundred Years
- Judi Dench
- Allan Bennett
The World a Stage Illusion, Delusion and Imagination
The Oxford and Cambridge Shakespeare Company production of The World a Stage Illusion, Delusion and Imagination, Cambridge Arts Theatre, 1970
Combined Theatrical Charities Appeals Council production of Sybil, Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London, 29th October 1972
Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Cambridge Greek Play production of Electra, by Sophocles, Cambridge Arts Theatre, 22nd - 26th February 1977
- The Apollo Society production of Shakespeare - The Age, the Man, the Players, Thorndike Theatre, Leatherhead, 30th January 1972
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.