Richard John Neil’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Joined 3rd April 2012.
- Last logged in on 25th March 2018.
Last five observations
- To The New Malvern Company production of Love From A Stranger, by Agatha Christie and Frank Vosper, Pavilion Theatre, Torquay, started 12th November 1956: ““The play culminates in a climax of explosive intensity with David Baron [Pinter] attacking his macabre part with a ferocity which would have done justice to the Grand Guignol.” – Torquay Herald Express, 13 November 1956.”
- To The New Malvern Company production of Bell, Book and Candle, by John Van Druten, Pavilion Theatre, Torquay, started 1st October 1956: ““David Baron [Harold Pinter], as a more than usually prosperous caricature of a writer fascinated by the black art, is less well served by the playwright. The part is comparatively small and offers little scope for the actor’s art – but again first impressions are intriguing.” Torquay Herald Express, 2 October 1956”
- To production of The Eric Sykes Show, Pavilion Theatre, Torquay, started 1976: “This was on one of the last productions staged at the Pavilion Theatre, It was certainly the final Summer season.”
- To Carl Rosa Opera production of Cavalleria Rusticana, by Guido Menasci, Pavilion Theatre, Torquay, 23rd September 1922: “This was a matinee performance and was followed by Pagliacci”
Last ten changes
- John Owens
- Anne Havard
- Jacqueline Lloyd
- production of Wanted - One Body !, by Charles Dyer, Brixham Theatre, started 1973
- Cyd Hayman
- Oxford Playhouse Company production of How the Other Half Loves, by Alan Ayckbourn, Ashcroft Theatre, Croydon, started 5th April 1982
- production of The Magistrate, by Arthur Wing Pinero, Nottingham Playhouse, started 1971
- George & Margaret, by Gerald Savory
- Cambridge Theatre Company production of George & Margaret, by Gerald Savory, Ashcroft Theatre, Croydon and University of Warwick Arts Centre, 27th April - May 1982
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.