Mark Thomas’ profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Joined 18th January 2019.
- Last logged in on 19th January 2019.
Last five observations
- To Royal Shakespeare Company production of Three Sisters, by Anton Chekhov, Tour, 28th July 1978 (press night): “A friend helped me get a student holiday job on this production in Edinburgh. I had to bring on a cupboard. I didn’t know who anyone was but saw that one of the actors was keeping all of the others amused with his backstage banter. On the last night the director offered me the chance to watch the production which I was glad to accept. I was then moved by the director and lead making a point of coming to see me to thank me and say goodbye. They told me their names, Ian McKellen and Trevor Nunn, which meant nothing to me at the time except that here were two exceptionally talented and kind people who were not above taking the time to thank a temporary stage hand. Odd thing but I met the production again when it came to my home village of Bryanston in Dorset. ”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.