Mansel David’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Personal website.
- Joined 18th February 2014.
- Last logged in on 18th February 2014.
Last five observations
- To production of Not Now Darling, by John Chapman and Ray Cooney, Savoy Theatre, London, 7th November 1979 - 1980: “The original casting for ‘Arnold Crouch’ was Terry Scott (opposite June Whitfield,of course), but at the end of the first week of rehearsal he was rushed into hospital for an emergency brain operation, from which he later recovered. This led to the last-minute replacement of Andrew Sachs, who was busy promoting a ‘Manuel’ Record at the time, and joined the Cast for the third (and final) week of rehearsal, before opening direct at the Savoy Theatre. Understudy, Mansel David, rehearsed with the Cast for the whole of the second week of the three-week rehearsal period, which paid dividends later when he had to play some performances the following February, after Andrew Sachs succumbed to the inevitable exhaustion of the busy schedule brought about by the circumstances.”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.