Kit Lane’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Joined 3rd November 2012.
- Last logged in on 7th October 2021.
Last five observations
- To Derby Playhouse Company production of A Life in the Theatre, by David Mamet, Derby Playhouse, 20th December 2001 - 19th January 2002: “The floor of the set was an oversized re-creation of the title page of French’s acting copy of the play’s script complete with coffee stains.”
- To Theatre Works and Uncontained Arts production of Angela's Ashes: A musical, by Adam Howell, Derby Theatre, 1st - 3rd November 2012: “A second production took place at the Limetree Theatre, Limerick 17th – 20th July 2013. The cast and creative team were the same as the original production, although the running time of the show was reduced meaning that some characters were cut. Lead guitar was Odin Ogle and piano was Deimante Pranckeviciute. Frank McCourt’s widow. Ellen, and his brothers Malachy and Alfie attended the performance. Every performance in Derby and Limerick received a standing ovation.”
- To Derby Playhouse Company production of Arms and the Man, by George Bernard Shaw, Derby Playhouse, 14th - 30th March 1974: “This must have been at the Sacheveral Street site as the Derby Playhouse sited in the Eagle Centre did not open until 1975”
- To Derby Playhouse Company production of On the Piste, by John Godber, Derby Playhouse, 19th October - 17th November 2001: “This was a revival of an earlier production in the early 1990’s (which, itself, had been revived due to popular demand). The set consisted of a 30’ ski slope on a revolve with the hotel lobby underneath the slope. The company learned to ski at the Swadlincote ski centre.”
- To Derby Playhouse Company production of Educating Rita, by Willy Russell, Derby Playhouse, 6th February - 1st March 2003: “Much of the music was variations on ‘Every Little Thing’ by The Police The set housed several thousand real books. They were bought from a company that was closing down (the company hired the books out to theatrical productions)”
Last ten changes
- Derby Playhouse Company production of On the Piste, by John Godber, Derby Playhouse, 19th October - 17th November 2001
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.