Andy Shewan’s profile
Stage and Technical Manager. Trained at Mountview Theatre School in early 1980s.
Seen, or going to see
- Clown, Bristol Old Vic and National Tour, Travelling Light Theatre Company co-producing with Bristol Old Vic, 2004 – 9th April 2005
- Into The Woods, York Theatre Royal, Theatre Royal Co., 21st February – 15th March 1997
- Chicago, Cambridge Theatre, London and Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, The Crucible Theatre Trust Ltd, 23rd November 1978 – 1980
- Hamlet, Olivier Theatre, National Theatre, 1976
- All My Sons, Mercury Theatre, Colchester, Mercury Theatre Co., 19th May – 5th June 1976
- My Fat Friend, Mercury Theatre, Colchester, Mercury Theatre Co., 18th February – 6th March 1976
- Joined 15th August 2010.
- Last logged in on 15th September 2019.
Last five observations
- To Northcott Theatre Company production of Inventing a New Colour, by Paul Godfrey, Northcott Theatre, Exeter, 5th - 30th November 1991: “Not entirely sure about the date of production, as the programme I have doesn’t give the year, I thought it was ‘90 or ‘91, but 30.11.91 was a Saturday, which would usually be the last day of a run at a rep theatre…. interesting production, using the whole of the very large Northcott stage – no wings or masking.”
- To Trestle Theatre Company production of Passionfish, National Tour and Purcell Room, Royal Festival Hall, 18th April - 15th September 1996: “information now updated to include full cast”
- To Show of Strength Theatre Co. production of Good Works, by Nick Enright, New Vic Studio, Bristol, New Vic, Bristol, and other locations, ? - 5th October 1997: “The Guiness Awards for Pub Theatre were established in 1995. Show of Strength was one of 21 companies nationwide who shared the £150,000 prize fund in 1997.”
- To Travelling Light Theatre Company co-producing with Bristol Old Vic production of Clown, by Quentin Blake, Bristol Old Vic and National Tour, 2004 - 9th April 2005: “I saw this at the Arts Depot in North London – a beautiful physicalisation (is there such a word?) of the drawings and story-telling skill of Quentin Blake.”
Last ten changes
- Maja Zade
- Actors Touring Company production of Martyr, by Marius von Mayenburg, Unicorn Theatre, 147 Tooley Street London, 15th September - 10th October 2015
Martyr, by Marius von Mayenburg
Marius von Mayenburg
- Rob Johnson
- Matt Lewis
- Jeff Mitchell
- Phil Bentley
- Rosemary McKenna
- Iona Kendrick
- Alex Caplan
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.