Allan Edwards’ profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Up ‘n’ Under, Bristol Old Vic, 20th May – 12th June 1999
- Mother Goose, Bristol Old Vic, 1998 – 1999
- Blues Brother Soul Sisters, Bristol Old Vic, 1998 – 1999
- Tons of Money, Bristol Old Vic, 1998 – 1999
- How the Other Half Loves, Bristol Old Vic, 1998 – 1999
- All My Sons, Bristol Old Vic, 1997 – 1998
- With Love From Nicolae, Bristol Old Vic, 1997 – 1998
- Cinderella, Bristol Old Vic, 1996 – 1997
- Red Noses, New Vic, Bristol, 1994 – 1995
- Mansfield Park, Theatre Royal, Bristol, 1994 – 1995
- The Mysteries, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, 1990 – 1991
- Joined 28th October 2018.
- Last logged in on 29th October 2018.
Last five observations
- To production of A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens, Bristol Old Vic, 1998 - 1999: “Mark Buffery played Jacob Marley”
- To production of The Ghost Train, by Arnold Ridley, Bristol Old Vic, 14th May - 6th June 1998: “Props master prop maker – Allan Edwards”
- To Bristol Old Vic Theatre Company and Wild Iris production of The Basset Table, by Susannah Centlivre, Bristol Old Vic and UK Tour, 1998: “Props master – Allan Edwards”
- To production of The Mysteries, by Chris Denys, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, 1990 - 1991: “Also produced in 1995 to the same beautiful design by John Elvery and I believe it was Directed by Chris Denys”
Last ten changes
- This user has made no changes or additions yet.
Sign in to say which productions you have seen, and more.