One of Scotland’s biggest playhouses, the King’s Theatre, Glasgow, has hosted West End touring productions such as Dirty Dancing and Billy Elliot. Originally opening in 1904, the venue was built by prolific theatre architect Frank Matcham, who designed many of the London theatres. With a seating capacity of 1,785, this is a large venue that hosts a variety of entertainment, making it one of the most popular in Scotland. In 2002, ATG took over management and having been leading the way ever since.
- 297 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JN
- A proscenium theatre, seats 1,785.
- Official website
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- A–Z of all productions at this place