Royal Lyceum Theatre, Edinburgh
The Royal Lyceum Theatre is a beautiful Victorian building which was built in 1883 and is located next door to the Usher Hall. An intimate and traditional venue, The Lyceum will host a feast of cutting edge theatre during Festival 08.
<br /><br />* Level access to double doors. <br />* Lift access to all levels of the theatre. <br />* Wheelchair spaces available in rear stalls, which have been levelled and raised. <br />* Seats at some row ends incorporate removable arm rests for easy transferral. <br />* Induction loop system in all levels of the auditorium. <br />* Induction loop/intercom available at Box Office. <br />* Hearing enhancement system available. Receivers for use without a hearing aid can be collected from information/shop area. <br />* Accessible public telephone with induction loop. <br />* Fully accessible unisex toilet available on the ground floor. <br />* The restaurant has level access through a single door. <br />* Waiter service. <br />* Removable seats. <br />* Selection of specially designed supports and footrests available. <br />* Guide dogs and hearing dogs welcome. <br />* Staff available to assist.
- The Duchess of Malfi, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- Wind Resistance, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- The Belle’s Stratagem, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- Cinderella, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- The Rape of Lucrece, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Of Mice and Men, Royal Lyceum Edinburgh, by arrangement with Josef Weinberger Ltd.
- The Snow Queen, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- Living Quarters, Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh
- Man of La Mancha, Royal Lyceum Co.
- Mrs Warren’s Profession, Royal Lyceum Edinburgh/Nottingham Playhouse