Little Theatre, Nottingham
Opened in 1910 as Pringles Picture Palace. By the 1940s it was in use as a repertory theatre called the Little Theatre or New Repertory Theatre.
The Little Theatre would be revamped in 1948 to become the new Nottingham Playhouse, led by Val May and Frank Dunlop.
Thearticalia Profile for Nottingham Playhouse: http://theatricalia.com/place/wk/nottingham-playhouse-goldsmith-street-nottingham
- Telephone: 2558
- Opened 1910
- Closed 1948
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- A–Z of all productions at this place