Palace Theatre Westcliff
- Deathtrap, Mark Puddle and TBO Productions
- Peril at End House, Newpalm Productions
- Dial ‘M’ For Murder, Westcliff Repertory Co.
- City Sugar, Westcliff Repertory Co.
- Lock up Your Daughters, Palace Theatre Westcliff-on-Sea
- A Doll’s House, Palace Theatre Co.
- Journey’s End, Resident Theatre Company,
- The Full Treatment, Haymarket Stage Productions, in Association with Richard Burnett and Peggy Paige [Penguin Players]
- The Fantasticks, Haymarket Stage Productions Ltd.
- A Shot in the Dark, by Marcel Achard, adapted by Harry Kurnitz, Audrey Lupton and Arthur Lane
- It Won’t Be A Stylish Marriage, Arthur Brough Players
- Night of the Fourth, by Gordon Harbord and Jack Roffey, Westcliff Repertory Co.
- My Wife’s Lodger, Harry Hanson and the Court Players
- It Won’t Be A Stylish Marriage, Harry Hanson and the Court Players
- Artificial Silk, by H.C. Lomax, The Court Players
- None But the Brave, Hugh Bernard Co.