Brighton Theatre Royal
Current & Upcoming productions
- Deathtrap, Mark Puddle and TBO Productions
- April in Paris, Paul Tyrer and Jamie Clark/Jane Walmsley and Michael Braham for JAM Pictures/Derby Theatre
- The Judas Kiss, Hampstead Theatre
- The Country Girl, Bill Kenwright Ltd
- Romeo and Juliet, Paddy Wilson for Pericles Productions/Salisbury Playhouse
- The Pay Off, H M Tennent Ltd with Cushingham Stage Productions Ltd
- Godspell, HM Tennent Ltd
- Childsplay, Albion Productions
- Chips With Everything, Cambridge Theatre Company
- The Recruiting Officer, Cambridge Theatre Company
- Hostile Witness, Peter Saunders, by arrangement with the Frederick Harrison Trust and H.M. Tennent Ltd.
- A Shot in the Dark, by Marcel Achard, adapted by Harry Kurnitz, Williamson Music Ltd., in association with Leland Hayward Enterprises Ltd.
- Breaking Point, by William Fairchild, Peter Bridge, in Association with Greville Poke for GP Productions
- Brush With a Body, Anna Deere Wiman and City Stage Productions LTD.
- Wolf’s Clothing, by Kenneth Horne, E.P. Clift and Anna Deere Wiman
- Be My Guest, Anna Deere Wiman
- The Seventh Veil, Henry Sherek [Sherek Players Ltd.]
- Gaslight, Linnit and Dunfee Ltd.
- Traveller’s Joy, H.M. Tennent Ltd., by arrangement with Bronson Aalbery
- Tinker’s Patch, Charles Killick and Oliver Gordon
- Back Your Fancy
- The Painted Veil
- Spring and Port Wine, Mermaid Theatre Trust/ Allan Davis Ltd.