Assembly @ George Street
The famous Assembly Rooms, at the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town, has been home to Assembly for 30 years, presenting the best theatre, comedy and music that the Fringe offers. Lively bars, delicious food, open 10:00 ’til late!
- Princess Pumpalot: The Farting Princess, Cadies Productions and LRStageworks
- Killers, Boys of the Empire Productions
- Do We Look Like Refugees?!
- Silver Darlings
- Your Dream Wedding
- No Child…
- Long Live the King
- Assembly Rooms, 54 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- A–Z of all productions at this place