Royal Court, Liverpool
- Down the Dock Road
- Brick Up the Mersey Tunnels, by Dave Kirby and Nicky Allt, Royal Court Liverpool
- Half Way Up the Tree
- A Shot in the Dark, by Marcel Achard, adapted by Harry Kurnitz, Williamson Music Ltd., in association with Leland Hayward Enterprises Ltd.
- Breaking Point, Peter Bridge, in Association with Greville Poke for GP Productions
- The Hot Tiara, by Janet Allen
- Brush With a Body, Anna Deere Wiman and City Stage Productions LTD.
- Wolf’s Clothing, by Kenneth Horne, E.P. Clift and Anna Deere Wiman
- Peter Pan, The Daniel Mayer Company
- The Petrified Forest, H.M. Tennant Ltd., in Association with Henry Sherek
- The Body Was Well Nourished, Frank Launder & Sydney Gilliat
- His Majesty’s Guest
- The Painted Veil
- The Yellow Ticket, Denville Players
- Fun on the Bristol, Henry C. Jarrett’s Company