Trained at LAMDA 1964–67, moved away from acting from 1979–2005, during which time he had careers as advertising executive and theatre manager before becoming a writer.
- Martin, Brimstone and Treacle, Haymarket Theatre Co.
- Captain Hawtree, Caste, Haymarket Theatre Co.
- Ernest Beevers, Time and the Conways
- Mark, Kennedy’s Children
- Eleven parts, The Golden Pathway Annual
- Nick, Bedroom Farce
- Don John, Much Ado About Nothing
- Scrivener/Sir Walter Herbert, Richard III
- Paris, Romeo and Juliet, St George’s
- Sebastian, Twelfth Night