Student at L.A.M.D.A till summer 1957 where the public productions included Militant in “Way of the World”, Sister Marie of the Incarnation in “Dialogues of the Carmelites” and Clytemnestra in Giraudoux’s “Electra”.
Consequently worked for the Oxford Playhouse, Arts Theatre Club, Stephen Joseph’s Theatre in the round, The Belgrade, Coventry and The Royal Court (these are only up to about 1968)
- Translator, The File
- Lucie Dreyfus, Grand Manoeuvres
- Mrs Lunn, Overruled, National Lunchtime Theatre
- Whore/Hofburg Guest, A Patriot for Me
- Dr Faustus
- Twelfth Night
- Tonya, Squaring the Circle, Studio Theatre Co.
- Mum, Ring of Roses, Studio Theatre Co.
- Martine, Martine, Studio Theatre Co.
- Under Milk Wood, Oxford Playhouse Company