Trained at the rada. Worked as an actor, in repertory; touring; in the west end; films;
television and radio. In the 1960’s made a change of career to directing, which he has been doing ever since. He has directed in the
west-end; the provinces; plus work abroad,
in germany; holland; japan (in their own languages) austria, canada and south africa.
One of his great pleasures is working with young people, which he has been doing, directing students at webber douglas; lamda;
guildhall and arts ed.
- Director, Me, Myself and I, Orange Tree Theatre
- Director, The Little Foxes, Thorndike Theatre
- Director, Black Comedy
- Director, The Real Thing, Palace Theatre Watford
- Director, The Real Thing
- Director, Another Country
- Director, Time and Time Again
- Director / Director / Director / Director / Director / Director, Another Country
- Director, Hay Fever, Pencon Productions Ltd, Peter Baldwin Ltd, and Stoll Moss Theatres Ltd.
- Director, Filumena, Churchill Theatre Co.