Joan Jefferson Farjeon
This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Designer Puss Costume, The Marvellous Story of Puss In Boots, Malvern Theatre Trust
- Designer, The Imperial Nightingale, by Nicholas Stuart Gray, Stage Sixty Productions
- Decor and Settings by, Let’s Be Frank, Geoffrey Hastings, Michael Hamilton, and Windsor Theatre Company
- Designer, The Silver King, Players Theatre
- Designer, Verdict
- Designer- Sets, The Imperial Nightingale, by Nicholas Stuart Gray, Birmingham Repertory Theatre in association with The Arts Council of Great Britain
- Setting designer, The Family Reunion, The Marlowe Society Cambridge and A.D.C.
- Setting designer, Julius Caesar, The Marlowe Society Cambridge and A.D.C.
- Designer, The Hollow, Peter Saunders
- Designer, Fortune Came Smiling
- Designer, Beauty and the Beast
- Designer, Cry Liberty
- Designer, Tomorrow’s Child
- Setting designer, The Toy Princess, Arts Theatre Cambridge
- Designer, Frolic Wind
- Decor, The New Ambassadors Revue
- Settings designed and painted by, March Hares, Windsor Repertory Company
- Setting designer, The Winter’s Tale, The Marlowe Society Cambridge and The Marlowe Society Cambridge and A.D.C.
- Decor designer, Antony and Cleopatra, The Marlowe Society Cambridge and The Members of the University Cambridge