This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Ray Say, The Rise and Fall of Little Voice, Land of Green Ginger/Ann Pinnington Productions, in association with Park Theatre
- Malcolm, Junkyard, Headlong
- Paul / Dad, People, Places and Things, Headlong and National Theatre
- The Demon Barber, Perth Theatre Company
- Bill Lavarello, Further than the Furthest Thing, National Theatre and Tron Theatre, Glasgow co-production
- Richard III
- Duke of Clarence, Richard III, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Bowl; Fish, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui, National Theatre
- Character in novel; Older actor; Elagin; Ermolai Ivanovich, Black Snow, National Theatre
- Pinkie Brown, Brighton Rock, Belgrade Theatre Co.
- Ten Little Indians, Belgrade Theatre Company