Born in Lambeth, London, England.
Trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama.
Various television roles in Boon, The Bill, The Darling Buds of May, William & Mary, Pie in the Sky, Murphy’s Law and The Dark Room.
Played Paul Wilcox in Howard’s End.
Played T E Lawrence in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.
Other film appearances in Just Like a Woman, Century and Swing Kids.
- The Duke of Peen, The Prince’s Play, National Theatre
- A Patriot for Me
- Ball Guest / Officer / Young Man in Cafe, A Patriot for Me, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Sloane, Entertaining Mr Sloane, Northern Stage
- The Honest Whore, 606 Theatre
- Blank, Pantagleize, 606 Theatre
- Doctor / Angel / Patient / Ghost / Waiter / Boy Student, Mad Forest, Central School of Speech and Drama and Quick Change Theatre Company
- Figaro Gets Divorced, Central School of Speech and Drama