Simon Phillip Hugh Callow CBE is an English actor, musician, writer, and theatre director.
Callow’s immersion in the theatre began after he wrote a fan letter to Sir Laurence Olivier, the Artistic Director of the National Theatre, and received a response suggesting he join their box office staff. It was while watching actors rehearse that he realised he wanted to act.
- Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer / Sir Hugo Latymer, A Song at Twilight, Theatre Royal Bath Productions
- Director, The Philanthropist
- Sir Tony Belch, Twelfth Night
- Pozzo / Pozzo, Waiting for Godot
- Sir John Falstaff, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Royal Shakespeare Company
- The Mystery of Charles Dickens
- Director, HRH
- Face, The Alchemist, RNT and Birmingham repertory Theatre co-production
- Director / Playwright, Les Enfants du Paradis, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Director, Les Enfants Du Paradis