Born in Bebington, Wirral, Chesire. UK. Before training as an actor he was drummer with the R&B band The Roadrunners in Liverpool and Hamburg. They were on the bill the last time The Beatles played The Cavern Club. 3 August 1963.
- Pte. Smith, The Long And The Short And The Tall, North Bank Productions
- Dr. Lanyon, Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, Pocket Theatre Cumbria
- Gonzalo, The Tempest, Chester Gateway Co.
- Pompey, Measure for Measure, The Young Vic
- Percussion Score / Casca/Cinna The Poet, Julius Caesar, The Young Vic
- Turai, Rough Crossing, Chester Gateway Co.
- Peter Quince/Egeus, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, The Young Vic
- Balicke / Drummer, Drums In The Night by Bertolt Brecht, Library Theatre Co., Manchester
- Canon Chasuble, The Importance of Being Earnest, Chester Gateway Co.
- Pompey, Measure for Measure, The Young Vic Company
- Voltemand / Player King / First Gravedigger, Hamlet
- The Porter/Duncan, Macbeth, Chester Gateway Co.
- Referee, Trafford Tanzi by Claire Luckham, Chester Gateway Co.
- Chaplain, Submariners by Tom McGlenaghan, Chester Gateway Co.
- Sergeant/Inspector/Old Man/Undertaker, Can’t Pay? Won’t Pay!, Chester Gateway Co.
- The Maniac, Accidental Death of an Anarchist, Tynewear Theatre Co.
- The Mummy’s Tomb, TyneWear Theatre Co.
- The Max Heiliger Account by Ken Hill, TyneWear Theatre Co.
- Roy Wild, The Secret Affairs of Mildred Wild by Paul Zindel, Gerry Sinnott Produtions
- Sergeant Match, What the Butler Saw, Churchill Theatre Co.