This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Wigs, The Provoked Wife, Theatre Royal Plymouth and Touring Partnership
- Thanks, The Normal Heart, Allan Davis Ltd., Royal Court Theatre, and Stagescreen Productions Ltd.
- Miss Dulcie Gray's wig by, Time and the Conways, Duncan C Weldon & Louis Michaels for Triumph Theatre Productions Ltd
- Miss Marsden and Miss Carr's wigs by, What the Butler Saw, English Stage Company
- Wigs by, The Director of the Opera, Chichester Festival Theatre Company
- Wigs, Gone With The Wind, Harold Fielding and Jove Enterprises Inc.
- Wigs, A Doll’s House, Forum Theatre, Billingham and Paul Elliott and Duncan C Weldon for Triumph Theatre Productions
- Wigs by, Charley’s Aunt, 69 Theatre Company
- Wigs by, Dear Antoine, Chichester Festival Theatre Company, H M Tennent Ltd, and John Clements Plays Ltd
- Wigs, Forget-Me-Not Lane, Memorial Enterprises/Greenwich Theatre Co.
- Wigs by, Ring Round the Moon, Haymarket Theatre Royal Company and Tennent Productions Ltd
- Wigs, The Merchant of Venice, New Shakespeare Co.
- Wigs, Three Sisters, English Stage Company
- Wigs, The Soldier’s Fortune, The English Stage Company
- Wigs, Macbeth, The English Stage Company
- Wigs by, Man and Superman, Clement Scott Gilbert and Sherwood & Reid Ltd
- Wigs by, The Cavern, Tennent Productions Ltd
- Wigs by, Thark, Cooney Productions & Enterprises Ltd
- Wigs, The Taming of the Shrew, New Shakespeare Co.
- Wigs, Eastward Ho!, Mermaid Theatre Co.