Born 5th October 1858 (some sources give 1863 or 1864) as Helen Maud Holt.
She was known professionally as Mrs Herbert Beerbohm Tree, Maud Beerbohm Tree and latterly, after her husband’s knighthood, as Lady Tree.
- Duchess of Stroud, Our Own Lives
- A Flower-seller, The Winning Post
- Mrs Parry, Indoor Fireworks
- Mrs Preen, Shall We Join The Ladies?
- Mrs Ackroyd, Alibi
- The Grand Duchess Emilie of Zalgar, The Queen Was In The Parlour
- Comtesse de la Briere, What Every Woman Knows
- Mabel Vine, Masks and Faces
- Date of birth:
If you have a photograph of this person, please sign in to upload it, or add it to Flickr and tag it with .