Lucy trained at Rose Bruford College of Speech and drama.
Her first professional job was the female lead in the ground breaking British-Chinese feature film directed by Po Ch’ih Leong PING PONG. It achieved great critical acclaim in central Europe amongst the voices La Figaro and when it was presented at The Venice Film Festival.
Other film credits include Business As Usual Secrets & Lies and Something Good:The Mercury Factor
Lucy has worked extensively on stage, big and small screens, radio, multi-media,
corporate training, presentation, commercials and as a drama support tutor.
Theatre credits include Riddley Walker-Exchange; Julius Caesar-Bristol Old Vic;
Drink the Mercury-nominated for a TMA award; Hungry Ghosts by Tim Luscombe nominated for an OFFIE. Plenty directed by Thea Sharrock
There Are Two Perfectly Good Me’s: One dead, the other unborn a solo theatre piece written and performed by Lucy Sheen (2011 at The New Diorama, 2014 at The Kings Head Theatre)
TV credits include: Prime Suspect 2; Eastenders; Lovejoy, Nighty Night Series 2.
Radio credits include: Words On A Night Breeze, Bound Feet and Western
Lucy is currently developing several written projects for stage and screen
- Susan, There Are Two Perfectly Good Me’s: One dead, the other unborn, Foundling Productions
- Susan, There Are Two Perfectly Good Me’s: One dead, the other unborn, In assocaition with True Heart Theatre
- Mother, 73a, True Heart Theatre
- Mme. Ong, Plenty, The Sheffield Crucible
- Pin-de, Hungry Ghosts
- Comrade Chin/Suzuki/Shu Fang, M. Butterfly, Westcliff Repertory Co.
- Mary, Foot On The Earth
- Portia, Julius Caesar