This person doesn’t appear to have a biography yet. Why not add one?
- Macduff, Macbeth
- Clitandre, The Sisterhood, by Moliere, adapted by Ranjit Bolt from Les Femmes Savantes, Chichester Festival Theatre
- The Importance of Being Earnest
- Captain, Bent, National Theatre
- Gerald Thornton, Time and the Conways
- Lee Baum, The American Clock, National Theatre
- The Hussar, Dalliance, National Theatre
- Filch, The Threepenny Opera, National Theatre
- Ben, Love For Love, National Theatre
- Worker/Simon Chachava/Ensemble, The Caucasian Chalk Circle, by Bertolt Brecht, translated by James & Tania Stern with a new Prologue by Phil Woods, Tynewear Theatre Co.
- Jackie, Bring Me Sunshine, Bring Me Smiles, Tynewear Theatre Co.
- Anthony Paxton, Our Betters
- 2nd Lt. John Truly, Conduct Unbecoming