Christian Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Freelance Writer. Born London. Born again 1993. Educated at the French Lycee, London, Pangbourne College, Guildhall School of Music and Drama and London University, among other academic institutions. Theatrical credits include: Guildhall School of Music and Drama: “Man of la Mancha” (1979); Barrie Stacey Promotions: “Sleeping Beauty” (1979); Bristol Old Vic/London Old Vic: “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” (1980); Phoenix Theatre: “Satyricon” (ca. 1981); Gate Theatre: London Premiere of Rudolf Sirera’s “The Audition” (1988); Jacksons Lane Theatre: Feste in “Twelfth Night” (1990)*; Conway Hall (Shakespeare Inc.): Stefano in “The Tempest” (1992); Lyric Studio, Hammersmith: “Simples of the Moon” (1993); Rose and Crown Theatre: Roote in “The Hothouse” (1994)/All male roles in “Two”/ “Lovelives” (1995)*; Tristan Bates Theatre (British Theatrical): “Iphigeneia in Taurois” (1995); Street Level Theatre Co.: “Easter Unwrapped”/ “Choices” (1996)*
*Adapted/Composed music. His musical credits include: Anglia Television: Miss Morrison’s Ghosts (1981); Nuages (Swing/Easy Listening band): 2000–2002; Jim Hughes Carl Halling and the London Swingtette (CD available from CD Baby).
- Pylades, Messenger & Guard, Iphigenia in Tauris, British Theatrical
- Robert, Lovelives, GRiP Theatre Company
- Landlord/Moth/Fred/Roy/Old Man, Two, GRiP Theatre Company
- Roote, The Hothouse, GRiP Theatre Company
- Emil/Reporter, Simples of the Moon
- Emil/Reporter, Simples of the Moon Rosalind Scanlon
- Stephano, The Tempest, Shakespeare Inc.
- Feste, Twelfth Night, A One Theatre Company
- Feste, Olivia's fool, Twelfth Night, A One Theatre Company
- Gabriel de Beaumont, The Audition
- Mustardseed, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Mustardseed, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Bristol Old Vic Theatre Company
- Muleteer, Man of La Mancha
If you have a photograph of this person, please sign in to upload it, or add it to Flickr and tag it with .