Nigel Peever’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Manchester, Paul Elliott, 15th December 1989 – 25th February 1990
- Mother Goose, Lyceum Theatre, Crewe, 4th – 15th January 1989
- Aladdin, Theatre Royal and Opera House, Wakefield, December 1987 – January 1988
- Dick Whittington and His Cat, Lyceum Theatre, Crewe, P B Productions, 17th December 1984 – 12th January 1985
- Snoopy, The Musical, Duchess Theatre, London, 1983 – 1984
- Macbeth, Liverpool Playhouse, 4th – 26th November 1983
- A View From the Bridge, Victoria Theatre, Stoke-on-Trent, Victoria Theatre Stoke-on-Trent, started 9th September 1981
- The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Theatre Clwyd, Mold, Theatr Clwyd Company, 4th – 23rd February 1980
- Personal website.
- Joined 4th March 2011.
- Last logged in on 31st December 2012.
Last five observations
- To production of Aladdin, by Stanley Sher, Theatre Royal and Opera House, Wakefield, December 1987 - January 1988: “Although I did about 6 almost consecutive Pantomimes at Wakefield this particular year I was sent down to the Princes Hall in Aldershot, but managed to get up to Wakefield to see a show. Arthur English had sadly become too ill too perform very early in the run and consequently a lot of the focus was switched to the other star morning TV cookery star Rustie Lee in the usually much smaller part of Slave of the Ring.”
Last ten changes
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Doncaster, Civic Theatre
Sheer Enchantment production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Doncaster, Civic Theatre, 13th December 2012 - 6th January 2013
- production of As You Like It, by William Shakespeare, National Theatre, London, 1968
- production of Tartuffe, by Jean-Baptiste Moliere, National Theatre, London, ? - 19th July 1968
- production of Oedipus, by Seneca, National Theatre, London, 1968
- production of Edward II, by Bertolt Brecht, National Theatre, London, 1968
- National Theatre production of Volpone, by Ben Jonson, National Theatre, London, 16th January - 7th June 1968
- production of Three Sisters, by Anton Chekhov, National Theatre, London, 1968
- production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, by Tom Stoppard, National Theatre, London, 1968
- production of The Dance of Death, by August Strindberg, National Theatre, London, 1968
Just Good Friends
Adeline Genee Theatre Productions Limited production of Just Good Friends, Adeline Genee Theatre, East Grinstead, 1st - 19th February 1967
Sign in to manage your alerts, say which productions you have seen, and more.