Julien ball’s profile
This user has not yet supplied any details.
Seen, or going to see
- This user has not listed any production as yet.
- Joined 5th April 2012.
- Last logged in on 17th May 2013.
Last five observations
- To production of You Never Can Tell, by George Bernard Shaw, Lyric Hammersmith, London, 18th October - ? 1979: “This production opened the theatre. Paul Schofield read the Prologue oon the Opening Night”
- To National Theatre production of NT 2000: The Final Curtain... 100 Plays in 45 Minutes, Lyttelton Theatre Platform, National Theatre, dates unknown: “Extracts from the 100 plays voted as most memorable/influential during the past 100 years – starting with Peter Pan and ending with Closer”
- To Thorndike Theatre production of The Happiest Days of Your Life, by John Dighton, Thorndike Theatre, Leatherhead, 27th August - 15th September 1973: “Tickets cost between 50p and 90p”
- To Michael Medwin for Memorial Films and Robert Fox Limited production of Another Country, by Julian Mitchell, Greenwich Theatre, London and Queens Theatre, London, 1981 - 1982: “THis production was at the Queens THeatre Shaftesbury and starred Rupert Everett and Kenneth Branagh, then Daniel Day Lewis and John Dougall and then Colin Firth and Jamie Newall and Julien Ball”
Last ten changes
Gilbert, or Death By Obituary, by Michael Vukadinovich
- Germinal, by Emile Zola, by William Gaminara
- Real Humane Person Who Cares and All That, by Adam Brace
- Thomas Jordan
- Lucy May Baker
- Les Brotherston
- Les Brotherson
- Really Old, Like Forty Five, by Tamsin Oglesby
- Roma and the Flannelettes - A Love Like Yours, by Richard Cameron
- Ross, by Sir Terence Rattigan
Sign in to manage your alerts, say which productions you have seen, and more.