Theatre Royal, Drury Lane
Originally called the Theatre Royal in Bridges Street, until a 1672 fire, then reopened as Drury Lane in 1674. It was demolished in 1791, reopened in 1794, another fire in 1809, then in its present form opened in 1812.
- Shrek the musical, Dreamworks
- My Fair Lady, Cameron Mackintosh in association with Royal National Theatre
- Miss Saigon, London cast
- 42nd Street
- Miss Saigon
- A Chorus Line
- The Four Musketeers!
- My Fair Lady
- The Tempest, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- Alert me to productions here
- A–Z of all productions at this place