St Oswald’s Hall
St Oswald’s Hall is a converted church. The space is used as the Drama Department of Boroughmuir High School. During the Fringe it is occupied by Tempo Musical Productions, who transform it into an effective theatre space with a professional bar.
Fully accessible to wheelchair users. Accessible WC.
- Montpelier Park, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH10 4LX
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- Alert me to productions here
- A–Z of all productions at this place