St Andrew’s & St George’s Church
Beautiful 18th-century New Town church, ‘the premier chamber music venue on the Fringe’ (Herald). Varied programme of music, old and new, classical and folk. Four concerts most days. Experience the special ambience this living church adds to music.
Side doors providing 3yd-wide flat entrance to auditorium. Induction loop available. Flat route to cafe and WC.
- 13 George Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH2 2PA
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- Alert me to productions here
- A–Z of all productions at this place