Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh – Fletcher Building
70 acres of exotic tranquillity one mile north of Princes Street. Spectacular Glasshouses, John Hope Gateway and Inverleith House Gallery exhibitions, tours, Botanics shop, Terrace Café refreshments and Gateway Restaurant meals. The Fletcher Building is situated close to the Glasshouses.
- Entrances on Inverleith Row and Arboretum Place (John Hope Gateway), Edinburgh, EH3 5LR
- Edit this place’s information
- Add a production here
- This is a duplicate of another place
- Alert me to productions here
- A–Z of all productions at this place